Kalos Medical was founded in 2015 to develop medical devices
for the treatment of hypertension & other chronic diseases.
SOUTH KOREA - HQ (Suwon),
DENEX, designated as an Innovative Medical Device by MFDS
Korea Pivotal trial recruitment completed
Series B funding
Korea Pivotal trial enrolling
Korea Pilot trial completed
ISO 13485 certified
DENEX™ CE certified
Spin-off from Handok
Establish the company
Mission , Vision, Value
To develop and provide
innovative medical devices which will
save lives of many patients
- To emerge as a global leader in renal denervation
- To become a major player in the global medical device market
Enjoy work like play
Behave like an owner,
not a worker
Work together with respect
Seok Joo Chang, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer &
Chief Technology Officer
- CEO/CTO of DeepQure Inc.
- R&D Director, emerging markets of Medtronic Inc.
- CTO of JW Medical
- Case Western Reserve University PhD, MS in Biomedical Engineering
- Seoul National University BS and MS in Electrical engineering
Chul Joon Kim, M.D., Ph.D.
Chief Medical Officer
- Vice Chairman of Handok Inc.
- Vice President & Medical Director of MSD Korea.
- Associate Professor and Chairman of Dept. of Family Medicine, Asan Medical Center /Ulsan University.
- M.D., M.P.H. and Ph.D. in Seoul National University.
Misook Hyun, R.P.
Chief Clinical Officer
- CEO of Quintiles Korea
- CDS Head of IQVIA
- CRU Head of Sanofi-Aventis Korea
- BS and MS in Sungkyunkwan University College of Pharmacy, Registered Pharmacist.